MEN BOOTS SHOES
Wearing shoes was simply an issue of need prior. Anyway nowadays it is considered a basic piece of men’s outfit. It is a crucial piece of an outfit which has the ability to represent the moment of truth for your looks. It is currently fundamental for you to wear the correct kind and know the essential guidelines.
In case you’re contemplating extending your closet, consider looking over these men’s shoe brands – and vote in favor of your top picks. Likewise, don’t hesitate to make your own rundown of top choices.
BEST SHOE STYLES
1.When in doubt go conservative over edgy. You don’t want to spend good money buying shoes that will look dated in just a few months.
2. Loafers go with just about anything.
3. Wingtips are cool again.
4. Buy a nice pair of brown oxfords, they go with almost anything.
5. Make sure you have one great pair of boots.
WHY ARE BOOTS MORE EXPENSIVE?
First of all, let’s think about the materials. Boots are typically leather, suede. So, no wonder why they cost a bit more. The other thing is that even against a dress shoe, which might also be leather, there’s a little bit more material. They’re coming up your ankle to protect you from cold weather, rain and that sort of thing. So, those both contribute to the extra cost.
SHOES BUYING RULES
1. Always choose fit over style. You won’t look great if your feet hurt.
2. When in doubt go conservative over edgy. You don’t want to spend good money buy shoes that will look dated in just a few months.
3. Your shoes should be the most expensive part of your wardrobe. Always spend money on shoes rather than shirts or pants
4. Splurge once a year on that pair of shoes you really want.