They say that you can never judge a book by its cover, but let’s face it. Appearance does matter. And while we are definitely used to women being fashion conscious, it is true that a man’s look can reflect the way he feels about himself, thus the way we perceive him, as well. Men’s style has evolved over the years. In the contemporary society, with so many choices available, it is highly unlikely that a man will not find his personal style.
It is hardly possible that men will spend hours thinking how to match their clothes, or what to buy according to the occasion. That is why we have tried to gather here a mini guide with useful advice on how to best evolve their style and key pieces that could make their life a little easier.
- If you’re struggling to find an outfit for the day, it’s important to know what looks good on you and stick with it. For a timeless look that will forever be in style, wear the classic plain white tee and jeans look. Plus it makes it seem like you haven’t put too much thought into what you’re wearing.
- When you’re out on the town this winter will undoubtedly wear a coat. An immortal piece is significant and if it’s great quality, it will last you forever and a day to come. However, do not become tied up with a pattern. While a classic choice could never go out of fashion, you can consider more bold options so as to stand out.
- For a casual look go for the classic T-shirt and jeans combination. It will always work and will never let you down when it comes to dressing stylish and casual. Try and go for a fitted tee with a pair of slim-legged jeans. This will keep you looking smart, yet casual, whilst avoiding the scruffy look that doesn’t look good on anyone.
TOP FASHION TIPS FOR MEN
- Know your size and body shape. It may seem obvious, but knowing the shape and size of your body is the most important part of shopping for any item of clothing.
- Keep it simple. When creating a classic wardrobe you want to have a classic style and color combination. Nothing too loud.
- Avoid large name brands. Brands that make clothes with their logo right across the front sometimes look a little tacky.
Avoid wearing trend pieces. Trends have a habit of going out of fashion pretty quickly. If the clothes are going to be out of date in a couple of months, save your money.
- Grooming. Making sure your hair is on point is the key to every look. There is no point having a great outfit with a terrible hairdo.
- And last but not least buy from reliable men’s clothing stores.